My name is Aaron Green. I am an entrepreneur and business consultant. When I am not building a startup I am helping other people build their’s.
I am a world traveler speaking multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish and German and have lived in France and Germany. I hold a PhD in organic chemistry from UCLA. So, I’m basically a glorified chef and accountant.
I was a pioneer in developing robotic ultrasound for clinical use. Recently, I’ve been involved in clinical laboratory interoperability and botanical extraction.
I am also a certified New Product Development Professional with the Product Development Management Association and write a monthly column on Business Analysis for the Cannabis Industry Journal.
- Strategy & Fundraising
- US Go To Market Strategy & Execution
- Market Development and Business Development
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Technology Assessment for Medical Devices, Due Diligence, IP Review
- IP Development & Protection
- Innovation & New Product Development
- Regulated Design, Manufacturing and Testing (ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 17025)
- NoCode, Python, R, Mathematica
- Grassroots Activism, Persuasion and Public Relations